At 17:00 EDT on Wednesday 7 June 2017 we will give an open BEM Win With Brands – Brand Strategy & Management lecture and workshop in 9 East 53rd Street, Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
Entrance is free but requires registration. We have seating for up to 15.
Win with brands is a workshop for:
– CMOs and marketing managers;
– CIOs and IT managers;
– CSOs and sales managers;
– Agency managers, creative, and art directors;
Attendees will learn:
– Basics of business competition;
– How brands participate in the competition;
– How to conceptualize and communicate the brand in their work;
– What are currently the greatest brand management challenges;
– What are basic elements of brand strategy and brand management elements;
– Basics of brand terminology.
Lecture & workshop consist of:
– Approx. 2 hours of lecture;
– During the lecture, questions can be asked and open discussion is encouraged;
– At least one exercise will be done which helps attendees define brand values.
Win with brands lecture & workshop is an introduction to BEM Value Communication Method (BEM VCM). BEM VCM is designed as a shared terminology for IT, marketing, and sales management allowing them to build brands and be more competitive. It focuses the organization and its teams on short and long-term strategic goals.
Win with brands lecture & workshop is applicable to businesses of all sizes and industries. Managers from startups, SMBs, and multinationals are welcome.
Lecture & workshop will allow discussion and the overall atmosphere is that of exchange of opinion.
We are looking forward to seeing you.